Ed2go Online Instructor-Led Courses
Instructor-Led Courses: All the Skills You Need to Succeed
We offer a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet.
All of our Ed2go courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors.
Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient, and geared just for you.
We offer two dedicated web sites one for individual learners to purchase courses as they need and pay online, and another for organizations with volume learners to purchase in bulk and provide employees with PINS to access their courses.
A Great Library of Online Instructor-Led Courses
HumaNext offers a great library of instructor-lead online courses
The courses are available for organizations to order for their employees at reduced volume prices. Corporations come to us year after year to offer their employees our high quality courses supported by the legendary customer service of HumaNext.
See some examples of the courses in our ed2go/HumaNext Library below:
Learn how to position your self-help book for success, write a persuasive proposal for agents and publishers, and use storytelling techniques to make your message compelling.
Discover how to effectively plan, implement, and control projects using Microsoft Project 2010, the world's most popular project management software.
Learn how to use WordPress, a free and popular Web design tool, to quickly and easily create attractive blogs and interactive Web sites.
Discover small business marketing strategies that can help you attract attention, woo your target audience, grow your customer base, and expand your profits—all for little or no money.
Learn how to create and modify documents using Microsoft Word 2010, the world's most popular word processing program.
Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop CS5, the world’s best graphics program, to edit and process photos and create original images.
Learn how to use Adobe InDesign CS5 software to design and produce professional-quality letterhead, brochures, business cards, and more.
Express your creativity in a fun and profitable way, by starting a home-based business as a gift basket designer.
In this easy and fun course, you’ll learn the basic English skills you need for real-life activities including shopping, job-hunting, and handling medical emergencies.
In this easy and fun course, you’ll review some basic English skills and build more intermediate-level English skills for real-life activities including using the bank, finding a job or a home, dealing with sicknesses, and making good shopping decisions.
Top 100 Instructor-Led Courses
Top 100 Courses Taken by our Customers. But we offer many others that might be the right ones for you.
- Speed Spanish
- Web Pages, Creating
- Microsoft Excel, Introduction to
- Accounting Fundamentals
- QuickBooks, Introduction to
- Medical Terminology: A Word Association Approach
- Microsoft Access, Introduction to
- Grant Writing, A to Z
- Microsoft Excel, Intermediate
- Microsoft Word, Introduction to
- Grammar Refresher
- Classroom Discipline Problems, Solving
- eBay, Learn to Buy and Sell on
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Introduction to
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Accounting Fundamentals II
- SQL, Introduction to
- PC Troubleshooting, Introduction to
- Web Pages II, Creating
- Real Estate Investing
- Writer's Workshop, Beginning
- Speed Spanish II
- A+ Certification Prep, Basic, CompTIA
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals
- Dreamweaver MX, Introduction to
- Digital Photography, Discover
- Microsoft Access, Intermediate
- PHP and MySQL, Introduction to
- Business Writing, Effective
- Internet, Introduction to the
- Home-Based Business, Start and Operate your own
- Microsoft Word , Intermediate
- Windows XP, Introduction to
- Photography, Secrets of Better
- Microsoft FrontPage, Introduction to
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management I
- Writeriffic: Creativity Training for Writers
- Networking, Introduction to
- Visual Basic .NET, Introduction to
- Ready, Set, Read!
- Flash MX, Introduction to
- GED Preparation
- Speed Spanish III
- Business Plan, Creating a Successful
- Photoshop Elements for the Digital Photographer
- GRE Preparation - Part 1
- Designing Effective Websites
- Anatomy and Physiology, Human
- Crystal Reports 10, Introduction to
- Difficult People, Achieving Success with
- Magazine Writing, The Craft of
- A+ Certification Prep, Intermediate, CompTIA
- Grants, Get
- Microsoft Publisher, Introduction to
- Java for the Absolute Beginner
- Microsoft Excel, Advanced
- Children, Writing for
- Editing, The Keys to Effective
- Oral and Written Errors, Correcting
- QuickBooks, Performing Payroll in
- Veterinary Assistant Training
- GMAT Preparation
- Photoshop CS2 for the Digital Photographer
- Stocks, Bonds, and Investing: Oh, My!
- Database Development, Introduction to
- Employment Law Fundamentals
- Event, Wow, What a Great
- Search Engine Positions, Achieving Top
- Technical Writing, Fundamentals of
- Microsoft Project, Introduction to
- Photographing People with your Digital Camera
- Assertive, Get
- PC Security, Introduction to
- Grammar for ESL
- Microsoft Outlook, Introduction to
- Human Resources Function, Understanding the
- Project Management Applications
- Debt Elimination Techniques That Work
- PowerPoint in the Classroom
- Adobe Illustrator CS, Design Projects for
- Networking, Intermediate
- Grant Proposals, Writing Effective
- Photoshop CS2, Introduction to
- PMP Certification Prep I
- Introduction to C# Programming
- Nonprofit Management, Introduction to
- Visual Basic .NET, Intermediate
- Adolescents, Understanding
- GRE Preparation - Part 2
- Nonprofit, Creating Your Own
- Perl Programming, Introduction to
- Photoshop 7, Introduction to
- C++ for the Absolute Beginner
- Grant Proposal Writing, Advanced
- Speed Reading, Merrill Ream
- Photoshop 7 for the Absolute Beginner
- Administrative Assistant Applications